Name: María Sienra Reyes
Date of Birth: July 14th, 1962
Marital Status: Married.
Languages: Spanish, English, French and Italian. Basic knowledge of Portuguése.
- Notary Public and Paralegal.
Degree awarded by the University of the Republic of Uruguay in 1986.
Doctor in Law and Social Sciences graduated from the University of the Republic of Uruguay in 2011. Banking Law Course delivered by the Bank of the Republic of Uruguay (1986).
Commercial Companies Course delivered by the Association of Uruguayan Notaries Public (1989-1990).
Trust Course delivered by the Bank of the Republic of Uruguay - 2005.
- Member of the Rachetti Law Firm since 1986.
- Participating member of the process of privatization and assignment documents of "Pluna Sociedad Anónima" (Uruguayan Airline Firm, 1995).
- Permanent relationship with Accounting Firms Sorhuet & Sapelli Consultores and Estudio Slinger y Anegón".
- Notarial participation in the incorporation of commercial companies, especially Financial Investments Corporations (SAFIs), granting of powers of attorney and any other documents required for the purpose of being administrated and operated abroad.
- Representative of the Law Firm Rivera Trossero, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Teacher of Moral and Civic Education in the School "Colegio y Liceo Jesús María" (1989-1990).
- Assistant Professor to the Course in Constitutional Law at the University of the Republic of Uruguay (1991-1993).
- Member of the Civil Law Committee of the Association of Uruguayan Notaries Public (2000 - 2004).